I’m so grateful that While We Wait nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I’ve been in this community for less than a year, and I already feel so connected to you.
Here are the rules when you are nominated: 1. Post the award on your blog 2. Thank the person who nominated you 3. Share seven facts about yourself 4. Nominate 15 blogs 5. List the nominees and let them know Alright, seven facts about myself. I suddenly have writer’s block! Okay, here I go:
- I have strange obsessions. I will NEVER EVER break a binding of a book, or dog-ear a book. When I was little, I would get upset if my notebooks got wrinkled. I still get upset, albeit, not outwardly upset, if I creased the cover of a new book. I also can’t sleep if my blanket is sideways. DH thinks I’m crazy, because we obviously share a blanket, but I always check before I go to bed to make sure the blanket is the right way!
- I love watching cooking shows. Not the reality cooking crap that’s always on these days. But the real cooking shows, like Julia Child, Yan Can Cook etc. Case in point: I’m watching an episode of America’s Test Kitchen right now about breads (They’re talking about brioche molds!).
- I LOVE dark chocolate. I can get a little picky though. Lindt and Godiva (over 80% cacao) are good commercial options, but I LOVE Dandelion from San Francisco, and also Beta 5 from Vancouver.
- I’m the mommy to a 10 year old white Pomeranian! He has his own Instagram, follow him!
- I collect Starbucks City Mugs! I have about 35 mugs. My most “exotic” ones are from Chile and Argentina!
- I talk about poop a lot. DH and I call each other Stink, Stinky, Poop. Our engagement party cake had a poop as the topper.
- I have a motorcycle license, and used to own a Yamaha R6!
- Who Shot Down My Stork?
- Amateur Nester
- Is It Time Yet?
- Jojo’s Infertile World
- Eventual Momma
- Where’s My Baby Bear?
- A Calm Persistence
- The MD & Me
- My Ectopic: A Pregnancy Experience
- No One Asks About My Eggs
- In Quest of a Binky Mongee
- The Runaway Stork
- Waiting for Baby Bird
- Someday Mama
- Finding a Way Out of IF